Did you know?.....
- Remind is a PAID resource available for all TTSD staff (teachers, FPAs, coaches, club advisors, etc.) to be used for classroom/group communication.
- Remind is a communication tool available to ALL CLASSROOM teachers
- Remind is automatically set up with your classroom roster(s) from Synergy
- Remind is accessible through Clever, using your Google Login.
- Remind uses the students "correspondence language" in Synergy to auto-translate messages to their preferred language when you send your message in English (or any language) -- WITH NO EXTRA STEPS
- Families can RESPOND to your messages in their preferred language and it AUTO translates to your preferred language (by default staff preferred language = English)
- For students over 13 yrs old, Remind is set to use the student's cell phone (in Synergy) to send/receive text messages.
- Remind Overview for Staff
- Top 10 ways schools use Remind
- Create Custom Class
- Adding a Second Teacher to your Group/Class
DOWN DAY WEEKEND - SUNDAY, March 5, 2022
The first Sunday of EACH month is reserved for the IT Department to perform disruptive (but necessary) maintenance on our networks systems. With 24/7 access to online resources for our staff and students, we have reserved the FIRST Sunday of each month to perform this work.Please note Sunday there will likely be disruption to various systems that may impact your access to: TTSD accounts, network resources (wifi), internet filter and Mac/iPad "Self Service"