Google Meet now has the capacity to host a grid as large as 7x7 (49 "tiles") in the Chrome browser on Macs, Windows & Chromebooks. To access this new feature...
- Click the three dots in the lower right corner while participating in a Meet
- Choose "Change Layout"
- Select "Tiled"
- Use the slider bar at the bottom to select the # of tiles to display.
See below to uninstall...
Uninstall an extension
- Open Chrome.
- Select More More tools Extensions.
- Next to the extension you want to remove, select Remove.
- To confirm, select Remove.
Tip: To remove an extension that's a button on the browser toolbar, right-click the button and select Remove from Chrome.