Staff Technical Support?
The IT Department and TTSD technicians want to provide both students/families with accurate and efficient technical support. Please help communicate the following options to others (staff/students) for the best way to receive efficient, consistent and reliable support:
- Tech Request
- Call x4051 (Family & School Help Desk Line)
- Help Desk techs can answer quick questions (passwords, system status update, etc.)
- If Help Desk cannot answer your question, they can try to connect you directly with your school technician or can enter a tech request for you.
- If families call the main school office for technical support, please forward their calls to x4051.
- MS/HS [only] can forward to school techs, if previously arranged.
- ES offices, please forward the calls to x4051 IT Help Desk and not your school media assistant.
- Emails are not the most efficient way to receive technical support - as they are often lost amongst other emails and may not receive the necessary follow up. Technicians will create a tech request if emailed.
** Thank you to all of our 2020-21 “adopted” Help Desk Specialists who have volunteered a few hours a week to help answer IT Help Desk calls. We could NOT provide this support without you!
Quarter 3 Canvas Course Cards
Timeline for new Quarter 3 course cards (middle and high school teachers):
- Feb 1, 2021 - New Course cards for QT3 will load for TEACHERS
- Twality teachers will receive new QT3 cards on Feb 3, 2021 (additional time needed for scheduling)
- When preparing your Quarter 3 course cards, please reference the following Knowledgebase (KB) articles to help you copy content from other courses
- Feb 7, 2021 - New Quarter 3 courses are available to STUDENTS if you publish your class before Feb 8th.
- Feb 8, 2021 -
- 1st day of Quarter 3
- (Teachers) Last day to post Quarter 2 grades for report card