We have used the Data Warehouse ("Oregon Data Suite", aka ODS) since 2008. With the data reports available in Synergy and our new ION MTSS system, TTSD will stop using "Data Warehouse/ODS" at the end of June 2022.
- If you have questions or concerns regarding this, please reach out to our Assessment Department and Paul Verstraete.
Video use in Classrooms - reminder Policy IIABB:As our streaming providers continue to improve their technology to protect copyright materials, including showing movies in a classroom, many classrooms this week experienced problems using their Apple TV and other devices to stream Netflix, Amazon, etc. Please note: it is NOT allowable to use your personal streaming services at school for classroom use. For additional guidance around sharing movies in classroom, please see the following TTSD school policies:
- Use of Feature Films/Video/Other Media :: Policy IIABB
- "Prior administrative approval for all non-G-rated films"
- "The use of commercially produced and rated films, and other media must adhere to existing copyright laws."
- Guidelines for the Use of Copyrighted Materials :: Policy EGAAA
- "The employee using emerging technology will be responsible to ensure that the intended use of the media does not conflict with copyright law"
Still have a question about "Fair Use" in the Classroom? Check out this resource Fair Use Evaluator