- IPad Battery Life - iPads are not capable of live streaming a video conference (like Google Meet) for 4 hours straight without being charged or plugged in during the day....
- The IT department is getting increased calls from concerned parents regarding their iPads not staying charged all day while staying connected to Google Meet during classroom “breaks” or work time.
- Battery hardware issues? = iPads that cannot hold a charge for an hour. Troubleshooting - look for the charging battery icon on the iPad, close unused Safari tabs/windows (we’ve seen some students with 100s of tabs open), try a different outlet or cable, try using the iPad while plugged in during class.
- When students are not actively participating in a live class, students should DISCONNECT from Google Meet. Keeping Google Meet active for hours at a time requires a LOT of bandwidth and battery life, which may require iPads be plugged in.
- November 16th: Quarter 2 = NEW TERM!
- Check out the KB articles to help you set up your new course cards (MS & HS teachers):
- Elementary Teachers: Look for new grading period (Quarter 2) to help “Reduce the clutter” in your Canvas grade book, beginning November 19th!
- Fine Tuning your Online Classroom:
- Google Meet:
- Breakout rooms = small group work and discussions to build opportunities for student=talk
- Troubleshooting? Update Chrome browser, close extra tabs and applications, minimize the number of “extra” applications you may have open/running (AirServer, Jabber, etc.)
- TIP: try connecting to Google Meet off your iPad/Chromebook and share your screen using this 2nd device...
- Canvas Features/Tips:
- To Do list details
- Notifications = where to easily find Teacher Comments
- “New Analytics“:
- Guide for teachers : View course grade and participation analytics, Send a message to all students based on specific course grade or participation criteria
- Guide for Students: Student-specific overall grade, online participation, communication
- Digital Resources that use Clever:
- Looking for a direct link to digital tools that use Clever? (RazKids, Adelante, iReady, Naviance, etc. ) Complete this form to have the resource added to your Canvas Course menu(s): Canvas Menu Link Request
Welcome to the TTSD IT Department blog (aka "techblog"). As a department, we strive to provide excellent support and communication throughout our District. Please check here for updates on current events related to technology support @ TTSD.
Sunday, November 15, 2020
Technology Update (Sunday November 15, 2020)
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Week of May 1, 2023
DOWN DAY WEEKEND - SUNDAY, MAY 7, 2022 The first Sunday of EACH month is reserved for the IT Department to perform disruptive (but necessa...
We have recently increased the security of a few of our web sites, one of which was the Print Shop . During the upgrade we removed access ...
Creating "Breakout Rooms" & "Polling" with Google Meet: The "long awaited" polls and breakout room functio...
Thank you for your patience in waiting to upgrade your iPad to the new operating system, iOS 11. We are READY for staff and teac...
We are the first-rate impartial technical assistance provider, presenting on-line technical assist offerings together with stay telecall and chat assist offerings for Epson printer users. If you're encountering through Epson printer not printing black error, I and my printer technicians are technically diagnosed for resolving this technical glitch. Our printer techies are very expert to clear up it instantly.
Everything is very open with a precise description of the challenges. It was truly informative. Your site is useful. Thanks for sharing! more information visit here: AOL Desktop Gold Update Error
Keywords are as important to your PPC campaigns as oxygen is to your body or gasoline is to your car. Your campaigns run on keywords. If your keywords are lacking, then your campaigns start to sputter and struggle to drive the performance you need from your PPC strategy The importance of keywords is not lost on PPC managers. Scatter plot examples you likely spend an enormous amount of time researching, planning, analyzing and adjusting your keyword targets to stay relevant to audiences and maximize the ROI of your PPC campaigns.
One of the ways to make keyword research, planning and analysis more efficient is to use charts and other aids to visually depict the data. This discussion will look at scatter plot examples and how these charts can help you analyze your keyword data and select better targets in less time.
Hallo, teman-teman semua nya kami dari agen indowins ingin menawarkan berbagai jenis permainan dan bonus. whatshapp : +85587536868
Post a Comment