- MORNING EMAIL SENT TO ALL STUDENTS, grades 5-12: Over this past weekend, all K-12 TTSD student Google account profile pictures were changed to student school photos. During a time when teachers cannot physically meet in a classroom with you, it's more challenging for them to get to know all of their students. By making your student account profile picture your student photo, it makes it that much easier for teachers to connect with students -- and for them to recognize faces with names.
- REPORT CARDS (QT1):
- ACCESSING REPORT CARDS IN PARENTVUE:
- Log into ParentVUE (http://pvue.ttsd.k12.or.us), click "Documents" and find your child's "Quarter 1 report card." (Directions: http://familyhelp.ttsdschools.
- PARENTVUE ACCOUNT HELP:
- Forgot your password? CLICK HERE
- Or if you don't know if you have a ParentVUE account under the email you provided the school? Instructions: http://familyhelp.ttsdschools.
- Further assistance? Call your child's school office.
- Elementary Academic Feedback Forms:
- Mastered the "Foundational Digital Resources for Comprehensive Distance Learning" (Google Meet, Canvas, curriculum?) -- both you and your students?
- Take a look at the additional tools you may want to begin introducing to your students for: engagement, assessment, instant feedback, etc. Digital Resources to Support Reopening 2020
- And... DON'T FORGET about the amazing TTSD Teacher Resources for Digital Learning website.