Canvas Google Cloud Assignment Issues
- Student submissions are not showing within Canvas after submitting through the Google Drive Cloud Assignment external tool. Ticket as been submitted with high priority to Instructure/ Canvas. Hope for a solution ASAP.- Temporary workarounds may include:
- Have students email/share their completed assignments with you.
- Create a complimentary assignment that is set to an Online assignment where students can submit their Google doc directly from Google Drive.
- Use Google Assignments LTI 1.3 for new assignments
- Open Canvas > Grades
- Click the "Three Dots" next to the assignment name.
- Select "Message Students Who"
- Full Directions: HERE
Classroom Communication Options:
Return to School Tips
- Take a picture of your home technology setup (including the cable connections)
- Use this as a guide for your initial CDL setup in the classroom to ease transition
- Call Help Desk for remote support on connections (503-431-4051)
- With Hybrid instruction in mind, consider the set up you need to make the most of in-person instruction (projector use, document camera, etc.)
- Place a Tech Request for any assistance you may need for this setup. ES Technicians will work through submitted tech requests and associated classrooms over spring break to set up equipment left out.