THIS Weekend = Maintenance: We reserve the first weekend of each month to perform system and network maintenance to ensure the heath and security of our computer systems.
Secondary school Hybrid/100% Online sign up:
- Secondary school families will have the opportunity to join school presentations in these coming weeks to learn how to use ParentVUE to sign up for Hybrid or 100% online instruction.
- Please reference this video for additional instructions for families or support staff:
Return to School
- Our IT Department has been planning for "Return to School" since last March when we began Distance Learning. We are continuing to work and test the following in preparation:
- Dark Fiber at 100% of our schools (increased bandwidth)
- APs in each classroom
- Maintenance of network switches and access points (APs)
- Testing and troubleshooting of any wireless or network issues as staff have been working in schools during this time of CDL
- If you run into wifi issues as you return. Here are some TIPS:
- Turn Wifi On/Off
- This "drops" your computer connection to whatever it believes it's connected to - last AP (home, another classroom, etc.)
- Reboot. 😀
- Access Point Light "decoding"
- BLUE = working with min 1 device attached,
- GREEN = Working but no devices attached
- FLASHING OF ANY COLOR = not working correctly
- Call 503-431-4051 (Help Desk) or submit a tech request with the following:
- Location / can we get the label off access point?
- Did you move locations recently?
- Full description of issue