Computer replacement for licensed staff coming soon...
- All licensed staff computers will be replaced this spring - beginning soon after spring break.
- Please make sure during spring break you have prepared your TTSD computer to be swapped out. STEPS TO BACK UP YOUR COMPUTER
- Your computer will need to be backed up before we can swap it out for a new one.
DIAL 8 FOR AN OUTSIDE LINE - Beginning March 21st
"Due to the number of accidental 9-1-1 calls on our district phones over the years, TTSD will be moving to a "DIAL 8 for an outside line" system March 20th (Spring Break) on ALL DISTRICT PHONES. Beginning Monday, March 21st, ALL district phones (including Jabber) will require users to DIAL 8 to get an outside line, and then enter the phone number.
- Local call = 8, 503-555-5555
- Long Distance = 8, 1-612-555-5555
- TTSD Extension = 4051. [no "8" if using just the district 4 digit extension]
NOTE: Dialing 9-1-1 will continue to work in the case of an emergency (Dial 9,1,1 --- NO DIAL 8 necessary)
Post a Comment