End of Term: Synergy TeacherVUE Tips to Post Report Card Grades:
- Elementary Teachers:
- Using the Grade book?
- Elementary - Entering Grades By Class
- Posting Marks - Music, PE, and ELL
- Using The Elementary Report Card Comment Bank
- Secondary Teachers:
New Term: Synergy and Canvas Setup Tips:
As we begin QT3 / SM2, here are some helpful tips to get you started with success:
- Make sure you are truly "seeing" your students by using their preferred name ("Nickname") on reports, seating charts, attendance lists. Students have the option to update their preferred name through the office/counseling office, to use the correct name for students in TeacherVUE, you'll want to ensure you are using the TeacherVUE "Nickname" in seating charts, etc. to use student's preferred name.
- For secondary teachers, make sure you have "Nightly Sync" set to ON for Canvas assignments to automatically flow to TeacherVUE.
- Canvas Grade Passback Nightly Sync
- ** Your school MTSS team relies on your Synergy grades to be current
- ALL TTSD students should have the opportunity to build technology skills (ISTE standards) and using Canvas for digital workflow, missed assignments & opportunities to demonstrate proficiency one consistent way across all classrooms to support these necessary skills.
- 2022-23 Canvas Course Setup Checklist - Secondary Teachers
Post a Comment