- Online bullying (including cyberbullying)
- Responsible use of social networking
- Digital health (screen time in moderation)
- Digital literacy - deciphering real vs fake information online
Elementary School Updates
- STUDENT iPad APP LIST: The amount of Apps available for students has been streamlined and prioritized for use in the classroom. Thank you for your participation in the Spring app survey sent to all ES and MS teachers. Based on your feedback of valuable classroom apps, there is now a list of refined apps available to students. See 2023-24 Fall iOS Student App List.
- Want to request a new App?
- First review the TTSD Digital Resources Menu
- If not on the menu, see "Requesting a Resource for Student/Staff Use"
- Please begin the year with digital citizenship lessons and activities with your students to ensure they are given the opportunity to make informed decisions with their technology use.
- Then, if your grade level team would like to use the YouTube resources in your classrooms for instruction, please just submit a Tech Request.
Don't miss previous Summer Updates: